Flickr - University of Central Arkansas
8 Resources for Essay Writing that Make a Teacher’s Life Easier
What’s the toughest part of your work as an educator? You are used to teaching lessons… you already have the knowledge, so it’s not that difficult to express it. However, the task of motivating your students to write falls in another category. It’s hard for you to take control over the process and explain how they should infuse their creativity into the rigid form of academic writing. The following online resources will help you teach essay writing in a more inspiring way.
Essay Writing Lesson Plans
1. Schools rarely provide teachers with clear lesson plans on essay writing. You have full authority over this aspect of education, so you need to set clear goals that your students will achieve step by step. Scholastic offers lesson plans for all grades. You will discover resources that will help you cover the basics of academic writing, but you can continue using the same website when your students make progress.
Essay Writing Guide
2. This is an amazing app that has the elements of writing arranged around four interface wheels: Content, Style, Organization, and Mechanics. You can click on any term around the wheels to reveal a new page containing the definition of that term, instructions for proper use, and examples from the literary canon.
Write My Essay
3. You want your students to become great essay writers? Be a good example for them! Show unique samples on the topics you assign and tell your students how each part of the process is developed. You don’t have time to write papers? You can get them at this website! Custom writing service NinjaEssays assigns professional writers to the orders. They will complete a plagiarism-free paper tailored according to your instructions. Since you can monitor the project’s development, you’ll be able to explain to your students how the final result was achieved.
The blog at this website is another useful resource; you can recommend your students to enter contests and read tips that will boost their writing practices.
How to Teach Your Students to Write an Essay
4. Busy Teacher features a detailed guide that teaches educators how to teach essay writing. First, you need to understand the writing process before you can guide your students through it. Some teachers just assign a topic and expect everyone to deliver a perfect paper. Don’t do that! Academic writing is a complex skill that can only be developed under proper guidance. Rely on these tips to learn how to be there for your students through every stage of the process.
5. This interactive essay map, developed by ReadWriteThink, adds fun to the process of planning. Before they can start writing the actual essay, your students need to plan and organize its structure. They should develop a thesis and think of main arguments that will be supported with facts. This interactive essay mapping software asks students to write brief descriptions of the introduction, main ideas, supporting details, and conclusion. As a result, they will get a clear graphic outline that will make them more focused during the writing stages.
7. Time4Writing offers free writing resources in the form of printables, presentations, videos, and games. If you enable your students to obtain writing skills through fun and play, these projects won’t be overwhelming for them. The free resources are separated into categories according to the stages of the writing process.
How to Write Better Essays
8. It’s important to support your students with practical tips on essay writing. This guide recommends reading other people's essays, building vocabulary, develop precise arguments, etc. Each hint comes with a thorough explanation that will enable you to make the academic writing process easier for your students. As a result, they will understand the assignments not as a punishment, but as a chance to prove their skills and showcase their arguments.
And here is are two posts on how to write the classic 5 paragraph essay:
A teacher is a person who provides knowledge and improves skill of his/her students whether at home or schools.
Essay on Teacher
Teacher is one who shapes up the whole life of the students through his/her knowledge, patience, love and care. These simply written essay on teacher will help your kids and children know something about his/her teacher and role of a teacher in the life of every students. You can select any teacher essay given below according to the class standard:
Teacher Essay 1 (100 words)
A teacher is the person who shapes the future of everyone by providing best education to her/his students. Teacher plays a great role in the education of every student. A good teacher has many qualities and fully able to make his/her students successful in life. A teacher is very intelligent and know well that how to draw attention of students towards study. She uses creativity while teaching students so that students may concentrate. Teacher is a good conductor of knowledge having lots of patience and confidence who take responsibility of the future of students. Teacher knows the ability of each and every student and tries for them accordingly.
Teacher Essay 2 (150 words)
Teachers are great sources of knowledge, prosperity and enlightenment to which anyone can be benefited for whole life. They serve as the real light in everyone’s life as they help students to make their ways in the life. They are the God gifted people in everyone’s life who lead us towards success without any selfishness. Really, we can call them as builders of the dazzling future of our nation through education.
Teacher plays very essential role in the field of education who teaches students very nicely to be a person of good moral and behaviour. They make students academically superb and always encourage to do better in the life. They equip students with lots of knowledge, skills and positive attitudes so that students can never feel lost and go ahead. They help students to get sure about their goals of education through clear vision and ideas. Without teachers in the life one cannot grow mentally, socially and intellectually.
Teacher Essay 3 (200 words)
A teacher is a good person who takes very important responsibility of shaping up the lives of young ones and impressionable children. They get great feeling, pride and true joy in their life by teaching their students on the right path. They never do any type of partiality between good or bad students instead they always try to bring bad one on the right path through their lots of efforts. A good teacher is someone who spent their whole life in giving quality education to their students. They push all the students to do their best. They make learning process very interesting as well as creative. Teachers try their best to bring all the students on the right track by motivation them positively towards study. Good teachers leave good impression over their students.
Teachers, sometimes award their students for their great works however sometimes punish them to let them understand that they did something wrong which is bad for their life. They make their students able to differentiate between right or wrong so that they can chose for right one in their life by fighting with wrong. Teachers understand that all students do not have same capacity to learn in the same way so they try to let them understand in their own way.
Teacher Essay 4 (250 words)
The teacher’s profession is considered as the best and ideal profession in this world as they provide selfless duty to shape someone’s life. Their committed work cannot be compared to anything. Teachers are those who always take care of their all students. They check their food habits, cleanliness level, behaviour to others, and concentration towards study. They check our nails weekly to maintain cleanliness and hygiene and prevent us from diseases. They organize health camp quarterly for us in the school campus where student’s weight, height, IQ level, blood pressure, heart rate, lungs capacity, blood check up, urine check up, chickenpox immunization, immunization for MMR, measles, DPT booster dose, polio drop, etc takes place to closely monitor and maintain the health records of us.
Teachers are never bad, it is only their way of teaching which is different from each other and makes them different in the mind of students. They only want to see their students happy and successful. A good teacher never loses patience and teaches every student accordingly. Our teachers motivate us to wear clean clothes, eat healthy foods, avoid junk foods, care for parents, behave well with others, come to school at right time in proper uniform, never tell lie to anyone in life, react positively, take care of school property, take care of your books, copies, and other study material, always pray to God for better concentration on study, always discuss to your subject teacher about any confusion, do not argue with strangers and many more.
Teacher Essay 5 (300 words)
Education is considered as the most powerful weapon of life to get victory and success. This great responsibility and job is given to the teachers to nourish and shape up the lives of young ones and future of their country. The teacher plays great role towards education and shape up both present and future of a student. Teachers serve a great job in making the good society by educating and guiding number of students in their whole life. Teachers are especially send by the God to lead people on right path in the life as well as make them able to take right decisions in bad situations. They lead young ones from their childhood and make them fit mentally, socially and intellectually. Teachers are like common people who are from between us but they chose to do unusual job of teaching to their students.
My best teacher is my art and science teacher who always have a big smile on her face and make us happy too. She has added lots of creativity in her teaching strategy which we like so much. We like very much her ways of teaching and bring good percentage in her subjects. She teaches us about the reality of life, her own experience of life and other ways to get out of the bad situations in very simple ways. She is our best teacher who understands and reacts us all equally. She never differentiates among us and motivates all to do our best. We always praise her goodness to our dear parents at home. She knows that we are only interested in her subjects so, one day she told us that we should concentrate on every subject so that no one can defeat us in any field. We need to be strong from every aspect that’s why we should study our all subject equally.
Teacher Essay 6 (400 words)
A teacher is the precious gift from God to us. A teacher is like a God as God is the builder of whole universe however a teacher is considered to be the builder of a good nation. Teachers are very prestigious people in the society who take responsibility to raise the mind status and living standard of the common people through their magic of teaching. Parents have lots of expectations from the teachers of their kids. The role of teachers varies from classroom to playground and from student to student. A teacher is very important in the life of everyone who is supposed to be performing different tasks in our life.
Before coming to the classroom, a good teacher ensures his/her goals of education on daily basis. Every teacher has different qualities of teaching their students. They vary in their knowledge, skills, and attitudes in teaching specific subjects. They try their best and do all efforts in helping us to achieve our goals in life. School life is considered as the best time of everyone’s life as this is the time when everyone learns basic things about life and different subjects. All of us set our goals in the school time which decides the development of our nation. Each and every student gets open their mind in the school time and enhances their skills and knowledge by participating in the co-curricular activities such as sports, games, quizzes, group discussion, debates, essay writing, speech recitation, excursion, tours, field trips and many more.
Good teachers are also the best friends of their students who help them in deciding true path in their life. There are many teachers in any school or college but only one of them becomes favourite of any student. Teachers set our goals of education through their collective roles of unique teaching and learning process. Our teachers motivate us to always work in harmony. Our teachers understand the problems of us and deal with us in both ways personally and professionally. They teach us to have positive attitude towards life. A good teacher is one who only gives his/her students but nothing accepts whole life instead he/she become happy with the success of students. A best teacher is the one who provides a best model of future generation to his/her nation. Proper education is the only way to remove social issues, corruption, etc from the nation which ultimately lead to the real growth and development of a nation.
More on Teacher:
Slogans on Teachers