Equilibrium is a state in which there are no shortages and surpluses; in other words the quantity
demanded is equal to the quantity supplied.
Equilibrium price is the price prevailing at the point of intersection of the demand and supply curves; in
other words, it is the price at which the quantity demanded is equal to the quantity supplied.
Equilibrium quantity is the quantity that clears the market; in other words, it is it is the quantity at which
the quantity demand is equal to the quantity supplied.
ALGEBRAIC REPRESENTATION OF EQUILIBRIUM
If we have following demand and supply function
Qd = 100 – 10 P
Qs = 40 + 20 P
Price (P) Demand Curve
Qd = Qs
Qd = Qs
100 - 10P = 40 + 20P
20P + 10P = 100 - 40
30P = 60
P = 60/30
P = 2
Putting the value of price in any of demand and supply equation,
Q = 100 – 10x2 (or 40 + 20x2)
Q = 100 – 20
Q = 80
The equilibrium price is 2 and the equilibrium quantity is 80
MTH202 Assignment Instructions:
- To solve this assignment, you should have good command over 29-34 lectures.
- Upload assignments properly through LMS, No Assignment will be accepted through email.
- Write your ID on the top of your solution file.
- Don’t use colorful back grounds in your solution files.
- Use Math Type or Equation Editor etc for mathematical symbols.
- You should remember thatif we found the solution files of some students are same then we will reward zero marks to all those students.
- Make solution by yourself and protect your work from other students, otherwise you and the student who send same solution file as you will be given zero marks.
- Also remember that you are supposed to submit your assignment in Word format any other like scan images etc will not be accepted and we will give zero marks correspond to these assignments.
MTH202 Assignment Question No 1
MTH202 Assignment Question No 2
Suppose that 250 faculty members can speak French (F) and 60 can speak Russian (R), while only 10 can speak both French and Russian. Using Inclusion-exclusion Principle find how many faculty members can speak either French or Russian?
MTH202 Assignment No 2 Solution Fall 2017You can see the sample Solution file page preview below. and You can easily Download MTH202 Assignment No 2 Solution File from the Download Button given below:
MTH202 Assignment Solution Download Link
If MTH202 Assignment No 2 Solution provided by (Virtual Study Solutions) was helpful. Please Share it with your friends. You can also like our Facebook Page or Subscribe Us below for Updates. Thank You.