Since the first Intrapreneurship Conference back in 2011, we have welcomed dozens of intrapreneurs on stage to share about their adventures.
Every single intrapreneur case study presented left the audience with practical insights about the approach taken, the challenges faced and the outcomes achieved.
These real-life stories are highly valued by conference participants, since they’re being told by someone who has clearly walked the talk.
After organizing five editions of the conference, we know for sure there is no single recipe for intrapreneurship. However, learning from the successes and failures of your peers in other organizations and industries helps you to make the right decisions for your situation.
As the premier global platform for exchanging best and next practices in intrapreneurship, we have set ourselves the goal of curating an online collection of intrapreneur case studies.
And so you might guess… we’re looking for insightful and inspiring intrapreneurship case studies. It doesn’t matter if you are the under-the-radar intrapreneur, the head of a corporate incubator or a director responsible for designing various programs – we want the broad diversity of approaches being reflected in the stories being shared.
Do you think your story should be featured?
It works as follows:
- Please submit your case study for review below. Any information submitted is being kept confidential and will not be published as such. If your case study will be selected, we’ll get back to you with detailed guidance for creating the actual case study.
- If selected, we’ll send you a list of questions as framework for preparing your presentation. We can help you anonimizing your case study, in such a way that it still contains its valuable lessons for the general public.
- Via our online recording tool we will create an audio of you presenting your case study.
- We edit the audio into short bites, and after your approval, we upload it onto a special section of our website, together with a transcript. The published case studies will be open and free to access for everyone interested via our website.
- At any time you can request us to make edits or delete your story alltogether. We’ll continuously update this online collection with new interesting intrapreneur case studies.
If you’ve got any questions and you can’t find an answer below, please contact Hans Balmaekers via email@example.com or +31629243215.
Thanks in advance for your contribution!
All the best
The Intrapreneurship Conference Team
Anis, Paul-Henri, Hans
Fill in the form below to submit your story:
Intrapreneurship: Real World Case Studies
Intrapreneurship Expert Howard Edward Haller, Ph.D. is a sought-after keynote speaker who inspires leaders serious about big growth to nourish the intrapreneurship flame to ignite innovation, recruit and retain key employees, unlock product creation, expand market share, and achieve and sustain higher profits.
Many corporations realize that from time to time they must re-invent themselves in order to stay at the forefront of business and navigate into new, unchartered waters. They must prescribe to a new way of thinking. They must change the direction in which they are going to expose themselves to new opportunities. Profound change occurs over a period of time.
For corporations to stay competitive in a changing global economy they must change and evolve. A corporation that stays static typically has a small variety of products or services to offer their clientele. This approach to business only works in a small amount of niche markets. In a global economy however, corporations must be able to offer their clientele many new and different products and services. They must constantly innovate and stay one step ahead of their competition if they expect to survive. In order to generate and test new ideas, corporations need to have a formal intrapreneurship program in place.
We hope you enjoy the real-world case studies of intrapreneurship!
Dr. Haller and the Intrapreneurship Institute
Intrapreneurship Expert Howard Edward Haller, Ph.D. is a sought-after keynote speaker who inspires leaders serious about big growth to nourish the intrapreneurship flame to ignite innovation, create and retain key employees, unlock product creation, expand market share, and achieve and sustain higher profits. Engage Dr. Haller today to speak to your organization.